Oakwood SME Insurance
Giving small and medium businesses the cover they need, In case they need it.
- Shop Insurance – Shop insurance is specifically designed to cover a range of activities and retail trades. There are many considerations to make when placing your shop insurance to ensure that you have comprehensive protection for your livelihood.
- Office Insurance –You wouldn’t think twice about insuring your home and contents. And so it should be with what you use for work. Arguably, it’s even more important. You need it to run your business, and your business is your livelihood. Office insurance covers property (owned by your business and anything that you’re responsible for) at your place of work and when it’s out and about if needs be. It covers accidental damage, theft and total loss from things like fire and flood.
- Surgery Insurance – Running a surgery has its own set of challenges. Effective cover has to take into account people and equipment as well as the premises, so it helps to have the right expertise in place when assessing what is needed.
- Pub Insurance – Pubs come in many shapes and sizes, from wine bars to comedy clubs, fancy eateries or your local watering hole. Whatever your speciality, ensuring you have adequate protection for all your trading activities is fundamental to running your business.
- Restaurant Insurance – A restaurant insurance policy will protect you if certain unfortunate incidents happen that are either unforeseen or out of your control. For example, depending on your location, you may be at a higher risk of sustaining flood or fire damage to your establishment. You certainly do not want to pay for repairs or replacing items out of pocket, so restaurant insurance can ensure that you will have the necessary funds to rebuild your restaurant.
- B&B Insurance – Running a bed and breakfast or guest house can be a difficult job at the best of times, so the last thing you need is extra worry when you’re trying to juggle your daily duties. As with any property investment, it makes sense to protect it against risks that may leave you struggling financially
Get in touch!
Whatever your insurance needs are, let us provide you with a no obligation quotation. Our Insurance Consultants can quote for any insurance you need, car, building and contents, or travel, pets and commercial. You will be surprised by the length and breadth of our insurance cover. We are just a phone call or email away.
Oakwood Insurance Brokers is a trading style of Oakwood Consultants 2015 Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (676060). Registered in England & Wales company number 09338511