Thank you very much for arranging a meeting through Oakwood Insurance Brokers.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure we conduct ourselves in a sensible and safe manner to protect you during any interactions you have with us.
In line with the current guidance on Covid-19 we have put in place essential protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and team members is maintained at all times.
Where possible we will always try to have a video meeting, but we appreciate there are times this is not convenient so providing it is safe to do so we will visit you at your home for a meeting.
We have created these guidelines which we ask you to follow before our visit. They also explain what to expect from our team members during the visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss further.
Before our arrival:
- We will postpone our visit if you have been experiencing Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days. If necessary, please inform us via telephone or email.
- A maximum of two people and your financial adviser will be present at the visit
- Please ensure all internal doors are open to allow limited contact access to the property during the visit and windows are open to allow fresh air to circulate.
- We will be wearing non-clinical face masks and gloves.
- We will maintain a two-metre distance during the appointment with everyone present.